• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Am I the only one........

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
Who has never fired their carry guns?

Ones a HK and the other a Glock so I am guessing I got a better than 50% chance they will work. Pew pew pew. Merica' ;)

Ones a HK and the other a Glock so I am guessing I got a better than 50% chance they will work. Pew pew pew. Merica' ;)

You are crazy. Wth bypass? All that free time and you cant hit the range? I haven't had mine to the range but I've fired it plenty in my back yard. Country living is good living.

I call bull****! This is the guy that says he won't own a pistol that he can't hit a Coke can at 100 yards with. No way you don't shoot your carry guns Bypass Bypass . Arrg, you be stirring the pot matey.
pir8.gif

I call bull****! This is the guy that says he won't own a pistol that he can't hit a Coke can at 100 yards with. No way you don't shoot your carry guns Bypass Bypass . Arrg, you be stirring the pot matey. View attachment 1070860
I seriously haven't fired my gen2 19 or my mk 23. The last gun I fired was a Zenith mp5 to function test to see if it was worth SBRing. No joke bro. Really not stirring the pot this time. ;)

A Mark 23 is a heck of a "carry gun". I'm not one that thinks you're crazy. Odds are 1 in a zillion you'll need it and the odds are quite slim the Glock or HK would decide not to work, or jam in a mag's worth of ammo should you have to expend that many. Live dangerously my friend.

A Mark 23 is a heck of a "carry gun". I'm not one that thinks you're crazy. Odds are 1 in a zillion you'll need it and the odds are quite slim the Glock or HK would decide not to work, or jam in a mag's worth of ammo should you have to expend that many. Live dangerously my friend.

Back
Top Bottom