• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

And so it begins

I'm interested in where this number will be by the end of the year. This is only March.
1678813533055.png

Apparently, Im spot on! Buying this stock yesterday is one of the BEST investments I made.

This stock may very well headed back to 80~90 range

Decent recap on Tucker last night. Interest rates having been near zero unnaturally for such a long time lead some institutions to a higher than natural government bond portfolio since long term bonds tend to retain value well in a low interest environment. With rates climbing rapidly due to unchecked spending/borrowing the value of those bonds has plummeted, thus creating a significant balance sheet problem for SVB (and others). Since their assets aren't necessarily very liquid, when the balance sheet gets too lopsided they can hit insolvency with unexpected speed. They have significant valuation losses represented in the bond portfolio and if they want to raise cash quickly they have to sell those or other assets quickly, thus locking in the loss.

In ODT terms, ever short of cash 3 days before payday and need to sell a firearm like, in the next 4 hours sort of a deal? Often you aren't gonna get a very good price at a fire sale!

In ODT terms, ever short of cash 3 days before payday and need to sell a firearm like, in the next 4 hours sort of a deal? Often you aren't gonna get a very good price at a fire sale!
Unless, of course, it's a Glock. Then you can easily double your money with a bankman-friedman kind of return.

Isn't that what Jim Kramer was saying about SVB two weeks ago. I think I'll just keep listening to my inner voice and block out the ra ra crowd.
Kramer also had a meltdown rant about the unvaccinated and how we should all drop dead. So maybe he's next on the Fatal Covid list.
Bill Maher said Karma wasn't a real thing and calling bad **** happening to people that did bad **** is NOT what Karma was about. Personally...
I think it's exactly what it's about.

Back
Top Bottom