• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

And so it begins

Is it done now? Has ODT officially crashed the economy yet? I'll gladly sacrifice this country for knowledge of our collective power! If we can crash the banking systems, we can conquer the world!
Next on the list is for odt to single handedly, take over the internet

Im advising the opposite...you should be buying First Republic Bank Stock (FRC) at $27, that is a steal of the century considering the book value of the assets they are holding.

This is an opportunity to buy...not be afraid
Isn't that what Jim Kramer was saying about SVB two weeks ago. I think I'll just keep listening to my inner voice and block out the ra ra crowd.

The difference between topping off your gas tank and standing in line to withdraw your bank balance is significant.

In the first case, you're seeking to secure resources owned by someone else (up to the point of you paying at the pump), for your benefit, to which you have no greater "right" than the next guy in the line.

In the second case, you're seeking to secure resources that YOU ALREADY OWN in order to ensure that you are not deprived of them. And if the government did not intervene, you would indeed be deprived of them.
If there is a run on the banks you will be deprived of your resourses either way because the value of any money you withdraw will drop to near nothing.

Its not over yet...this guy wanting to censor the internet to try to prevent a bank run, will do more to facilitate a bank run than anything else. Somebody on this thread needs to write him a sternly worded letter...not me though I don't have time I gotta "run" to the bank..

Well, he's a Democrat, so...

If there is a run on the banks you will be deprived of your resourses either way because the value of any money you withdraw will drop to near nothing.

Sure - that would be true if I stuffed my $250k under the mattress. A run on a bank and further panic in financial markets would be my signal to go out and invest that money that I had just withdrawn from the bank into something tangible that would not lose value.

All I can say is "GET WOKE GO BROKE", SVB was a very woke bank with lots of LGBTQRSTUVIRS BS investments with other peoples money. They were also highly invested in climate change companies, another form of woke culture BS. I'm glad to see them gone.

Sure - that would be true if I stuffed my $250k under the mattress. A run on a bank and further panic in financial markets would be my signal to go out and invest that money that I had just withdrawn from the bank into something tangible that would not lose value.
Don't screw up the timing.

Not if you pull your money out and put it into things that have value no matter how strong the dollar is or isn't. Its never too late to realize that the bank is not the best place to keep money.

Just a few for example
Gold, Silver, and Other Precious Metals. ...
Collectibles. ...
Real Estate. ...
Food Storage. ...
Foreign Currencies. ...
Survivalist Supplies. ...
Foreign Bonds.

This is the way...

Back
Top Bottom