• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

And so it begins

64998D13-DADD-4A0A-BEB0-1B35C13095E5.jpeg

BRING IT DOWN!

Everything, is going to be fine!
The FDIC has it handled, and the Fed Resv has them backed up.
Don't y'all know the "Federal" anything has our best interests at heart??? They'd NEVER abuse the public, benefit from said abuse, and then tax us on the abuses..........
They have our backs! Why is everyone so worried?

Everything, is going to be fine!
The FDIC has it handled, and the Fed Resv has them backed up.
Don't y'all know the "Federal" anything has our best interests at heart??? They'd NEVER abuse the public, benefit from said abuse, and then tax us on the abuses..........
They have our backs! Why is everyone so worried?
Thanks now I feel better

The reason we use banks is to protect our money from criminals. Now as in the past the bankers are the criminals. We get nothing for our saving accounts, no interest and no safety. As of today the FDIC is pretty much broke, they have used up their 300 billion. If people have a safe place to keep their money I suggest taking it out of the bank and just leave enough to pay bills. Just my 2 cents.

For someone that isn't encouraging it, you sure seem to make a strong argument in favor of it.

How many people do you think will read this thread? How many people do you think they will tell about it?

I'm just saying I get the viewpoint. I wish people wouldn't cause shortages due to panicked reactions but that's the reality we are stuck with.

This thread and anyone who's told about it is a drop in the bucket. If it hits mainstream media and they need a good distraction or just want to induce more fear and panic, then it's usually inevitable.

We can look at the writing on the wall and be against it at the same time. I don't want my stance to be misinterpreted. I won't be making a run to the bank. But that's also because I've been fortunate enough to have the means to be prepared for something like this and hopefully float on through whatever idiocy may ensue.

Back
Top Bottom