• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Animal Shelters Full

I’ve had my dog a lot longer than my 2 1/2 year old Grandboy. Sorry but I gotta go with the Grandboy. I’d stackem hi before I’d let anything hurt him. But we’re pretty social on average I reckon. I’m suspicious of the wife though lol… she might choose Lucy over Asher??

no problem here with that. some people shouldnt even have an animal
in their care. hell look at their kids or even themselves.
A LOT of people go to shelters to find bait dogs. seen it first hand.
so if extra screening help with any of this so be it. i mean if one cant make
it through a simple screening then maybe a animal in their life isnt for them.
caring for an animal is much harder and more time consuming than a simple screening.

Generally the phone interviews went OK. They liked that we were both lifetime dog owners, that we had a long time vet, that we had a large fenced back yard. Etc etc. They did NOT like the fact that we had kids in the house. Correct. Multiple different interviews.

F the 'rescue' agencies.

I was born in Duluth in 75.. gwinnet County isn't the same place anymore to say the least...the quality of people isn't the same..just my opinion.. that shelter has been at capacity for years

I was born in Duluth in 75.. gwinnet County isn't the same place anymore to say the least...the quality of people isn't the same..just my opinion.. that shelter has been at capacity for years
Seems to have spread all over the State…. Like GrandMaw used to say “Son… there ain’t nothing crazier than people”. Lord, I miss her. But yea, most folks seem “all about me” . PawPaw had a good one too “I’ve never met a man I couldn’t find something to like about”. I bet he’s rolling in his grave? (He wasn’t gay, that’s how some Folks used to talk lol) .

Picked Rex up today he had been in the shelter 8 months very smart & sweet . :love_heart:

Attachments

• dl5zpyw5k3jeb.cet.jpg
    dl5zpyw5k3jeb.cet.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 0
  • dl5zpyw5k3jeb.cl.jpg
    dl5zpyw5k3jeb.cl.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 0
  • dl5zpyw5k3jeb.cloudfront.net.jpg
    dl5zpyw5k3jeb.cloudfront.net.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom