• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another douche added to my ignore list.

This place gets worse by the day. Yet again, I get stalled by a seller who arranges and promises to meet, but suddenly, he has a better offer several days later and he decides to give them priority on the deal. What a douche. If you want better than what I'm offering tell me so you don't waste my time which is valuable to me. Douchebag...... I've had the same happen to me with some of the items that I have sold and traded -I get a deal in the works and along comes a way better trade or cash offer. I make the second guy in line wait and I deal with the first person who contacted me. If we strike a deal, it's theirs. If not, I go to the next in line. That's how it works. Sometimes the first deal is not the best one but I dang sure make good on my word. I guess some folks lack integrity. Oh well, that's what the ignore button is for. Rant over.

if you make the deal in pm here you have proof, that looks like a negative feedback to me

Did you die.png

I can understand the frustration. But, in the end, we all want to get the most for our stuff when we sell it, and want the best bang for our buck when we buy it. A deal is a deal, but like selling a home, if a better offer comes on the table....what do you do? Say sorry, I've already got somebody that wants it for less and I don't want the extra money? This has been happening since the beginning of time and will never change. I don't fault people for wanting more for their stuff than I offered. If a deal is made with a set price, date, time and location for meet...then a neg is warranted but sometimes you gotta understand that people will take more money and it just is what it is

This place gets worse by the day. Yet again, I get stalled by a seller who arranges and promises to meet, but suddenly, he has a better offer several days later and he decides to give them priority on the deal. What a douche. If you want better than what I'm offering tell me so you don't waste my time which is valuable to me. Douchebag...... I've had the same happen to me with some of the items that I have sold and traded -I get a deal in the works and along comes a way better trade or cash offer. I make the second guy in line wait and I deal with the first person who contacted me. If we strike a deal, it's theirs. If not, I go to the next in line. That's how it works. Sometimes the first deal is not the best one but I dang sure make good on my word. I guess some folks lack integrity. Oh well, that's what the ignore button is for. Rant over.
Until the deal is set, it is only negotiations, someone comes along and negotiates a better deal than that's tough. Had too many stop contacting after "days" of negotiations.
Once a deal is set it is golden, whether something better comes along or not.

Why do so many thinks it's mandatory to take the first offer?

Until the deal is set, it is only negotiations, someone comes along and negotiates a better deal than that's tough. Had too many stop contacting after "days" of negotiations.
Once a deal is set it is golden, whether something better comes along or not.

Why do so many thinks it's mandatory to take the first offer?
This! Don't make a deal out of haste, BC it's the first offer thrown your way.

had a guy request a particular weapon.Contacted him with said weapon,Texting mind you.Now he questions the DA trigger pull on said item he requested says he has RA and may not be able to fire the weapon, why in the hell did he request a 357 snub to begin with???????????????????????
Maybe he ,collects "Compensation" items. That old, " big things come in small packages " cliche

I can understand the frustration. But, in the end, we all want to get the most for our stuff when we sell it, and want the best bang for our buck when we buy it. A deal is a deal, but like selling a home, if a better offer comes on the table....what do you do? Say sorry, I've already got somebody that wants it for less and I don't want the extra money? This has been happening since the beginning of time and will never change. I don't fault people for wanting more for their stuff than I offered. If a deal is made with a set price, date, time and location for meet...then a neg is warranted but sometimes you gotta understand that people will take more money and it just is what it is

so if you have a deal set and someone comes along and offers you more money before you leave to meet you will dump the first buyer and sell to the second?

Back
Top Bottom