• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another douche added to my ignore list.

If I am selling my home you won't meet me until we are sitting at the closing table. If you make an offer you include earnest money at which point I can accept your offer and we go under contract, or I can reject or counter offer at which point the home is still for sale. Nothing is binding until there is a contract. Same with selling a gun.

If we do not have a time, place, and price agreed upon, the gun is still available for someone else.
I agree to an extent.

Lets say you are browsing on through classifieds, see an item, an PM the seller. You two negotiate and the seller agrees to a price. Now, something happens and you get tied up and don't respond to confirm meeting place in, let's say until 15 minutes later. During that time, a local to the seller buyer posts an "I'll take it and can meet now near you". You get back to your phone or computer from getting interrupted for whatever reason to find out the seller agreed to take the "I'll take it" deal instead of yours from bad timing?

That's where I have an issue. When the seller and buyer "time and place" are not set but a deal has been made through PM on at least price and or trade items and the buyer responds in relatively reasonable amount of time, but seller takes the quickest deal.

I find frustration in it as I don't work at home or have constant access to ODT to reply to PM's immediately.

lol. So what would you do?

I'd stand by my handshake, but I'm nearly retarded that way. I found a quarter million dollars once inside of a piece of furniture and returned it to the rightful owners. But again, I'm half a retard raised by good parents.

I'd stand by my handshake, but I'm nearly retarded that way. I found a quarter million dollars once inside of a piece of furniture and returned it to the rightful owners. But again, I'm half a retard raised by good parents.
I concur, you're retarded.

What the ****? Buy a drug dealers couch from Goodwill or something????

I'd like to hear this story.

:pop2:

Back
Top Bottom