• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another example of insufficient safety training by a CCW holder

You should check it out kimchee, they need tutors. Maybe you could secretly introduce some right wing big government propoganda into your tutee's lessons. :D JK

You are a PISTOL !

I am an ex-Professor that would have enjoyed teaching, except that if you were not a leftie, commie, "don't go to the next foul description, lest I be banned forever,
your career was giong nowhere .

You should check it out kimchee, they need tutors. Maybe you could secretly introduce some right wing big government propoganda into your tutee's lessons.

Geez! You sound like another agitator from another site I used to visit.

Unlike you, I don't like strangers, kids, vagrants, politicians and any other vermin.

Yes, I do know my cyphers, a few nouns, verbs, etc.

I do hereby admit I don't know any gerunds, dipthongs, and I also admit that preverts should be stretched. Oh, as in a rope at dawn.

Truthfully, I would not be good around kids.

Read my original post about ...

"Camp Fire and Beer"

You are a PISTOL !

I am an ex-Professor that would have enjoyed teaching, except that if you were not a leftie, commie, "don't go to the next foul description, lest I be banned forever,
your career was giong nowhere .

You should check it out kimchee, they need tutors. Maybe you could secretly introduce some right wing big government propoganda into your tutee's lessons.

Geez! You sound like another agitator from another site I used to visit.

Unlike you, I don't like strangers, kids, vagrants, politicians and any other vermin.

Yes, I do know my cyphers, a few nouns, verbs, etc.

I do hereby admit I don't know any gerunds, dipthongs, and I also admit that preverts should be stretched. Oh, as in a rope at dawn.

Truthfully, I would not be good around kids.

Read my original post about ...

"Camp Fire and Beer"

Yeah...but rural Indiana? Wth

He (CCW) isn't only a prolific trader.
He is one of the best pistol shots with a combat or service pistol that we've had come out.

and we've had well over 300 students.

Thanks Monte but don't forget that amhall whipped me out of $5 on the long shot and I am not going to make the excuse that I had been training all day while he assisted you! No, I won't make that excuse! I say Andy is a better shot!

yes sir i will do that , LOL,, you need to work on your trader rating and not your post count

HGUNHNTR versus trader Ron

At the sound of the bell, HGUN comes out, prepared, trader Ron wanders around and curses,

trader sneaks up and taps HGUN on the head.

HGUN is giggling and reaches out to tap the challenger !

Dammnit !

trader Ron goes down for the count 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 !

That's it FOLKS !!!

Ol Trader Ron is probably a good ole guy. We all get riled up a bit from time to time, but most folks are here are good people. If the ODT ever had to take on another forum in a "my gun forum is better than yours" cyber deathmatch...we'd slaughter em' all. :D

Back
Top Bottom