• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another Reason to Love Adventure Outdoors

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
421   0
Reaction score
Besides having a lot of ammo right now on .223 and 5.56, they also is one of ODT patronage or sponsors.

BUT, Here it is another great one.... These guys they are awesome!! I am telling ya!!
20200905_113503[1].jpg

Here it is their ammo (You still can get some...)

20200905_113933[1].jpg

I love Adventure Outdoors, especially their vociferous defense of the Second Amendment. Some of their employees suck though
I am with you.
Some of them think that they are a LEO... or something!!!
There is one gentleman, a black guy, he is such a sweet brother. He asks me what I need and bring me to where I can find it!!!

I bought and traded guns with them when Jay was the man. He gave me 1500.00 in trade for a Colt AR 15 back when they were in the small wood building and the first panic hit.
I tried to trade with his son and I expected 70% . Hoped for 85%.
But he offered 50%.
I have gotten a lot of guns from them before they moved. But they got expensive.

Use to be better. Guns were cheaper and they use to have the best police buyback deals in town. Now they are no different than Cheaper Then Dirt. They have a lot of guns for sure, great place to go look and feel the firearm in your hand, but 10% to 15% more expensive then you can get on-line. Also they always panic price their ammo during these times and every election.

Last time I was there they would not let you touch the guns might as well use the web
Yep....they have 4 examples of a particular gun I’m looking to purchase used...they won’t let me inspect any of them. I just can’t buy a used gun without inspecting it thoroughly, not sure of their return policy, but I’d bet there’s no return on a used pistol...

Use to be better. Guns were cheaper and they use to have the best police buyback deals in town. Now they are no different than Cheaper Then Dirt. They have a lot of guns for sure, great place to go look and feel the firearm in your hand, but 10% to 15% more expensive then you can get on-line. Also they always panic price their ammo during these times and every election.

You can’t even touch the guns now, until after you purchase

Back
Top Bottom