Anybody else carry "decoy" wallet or/and phone for Robbers

Lived in town since 1998, in some of the worst neighborhoods. Hollywood road, the West End, Bouldercrest. Never been mugged. Had to get guns involved a few times...but again, I was out and about in bad neighborhoods, by myself, late at night.

Once you’re getting a fake wallet out of your pocket, you’re already at gunpoint, and they’ll kill you dead as hell if you decide to be a cowboy. Plus they usually work in pairs and they make SURE you’ve emptied your pockets. Leave the fake crap at home, pack your pistol and your situational awareness. Don’t get drunk and wander around and you’ll be fine.

Lived in town since 1998, in some of the worst neighborhoods. Hollywood road, the West End, Bouldercrest. Never been mugged. Had to get guns involved a few times...but again, I was out and about in bad neighborhoods, by myself, late at night.

Once you’re getting a fake wallet out of your pocket, you’re already at gunpoint, and they’ll kill you dead as hell if you decide to be a cowboy. Plus they usually work in pairs and they make SURE you’ve emptied your pockets. Leave the fake crap at home, pack your pistol and your situational awareness. Don’t get drunk and wander around and you’ll be fine.
This is absolutely true. When I worked at GT, I would get emails weekly about college students getting mugged on the west end. the common denominator was they were all soft targets.

I lived Downtown ATL for 3 years. I never worried about getting Mugged. My concern was always road rage. I can remember at least three separate occasions when someone got out of their vehicle on me.
This is a legit danger. Seen pistols pulled out in traffic a few times just in the past year. People are getting crazier.

I lived Downtown ATL for 3 years. I never worried about getting Mugged. My concern was always road rage. I can remember at least three separate occasions when someone got out of their vehicle on me.
That Was you?! Sorry but Quit driving like an old lady :)

I stopped being an asshole offensive driver when I joined the ODT. I never realized how many of you morons are actually carrying. Now I smile and wave at people when the road rage starts!

Back
Top Bottom