• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USPS - Anybody else having trouble?

Just shipped a $3500 rifle to Missouri via USPS.
I like to live life dangerously.

If it goes through the new technologically advanced Palmetto location, good luck.

And I mean that sincerely. But damn man, you are rolling the dice.

On the other hand, if you are skilled at "The Force", you're good.

If it goes through the new technologically advanced Palmetto location, good luck.

And I mean that sincerely. But damn man, you are rolling the dice.

On the other hand, if you are skilled at "The Force", you're good.
It's insured. USPS let's you insure a single package up to $5,000.

UPS only up to $1000.

I've gotten several packages that went through palmetto recently. They've all been delayed but they've eventually gotten here.

I had one about a month ago that stated on the tracking page that my package had missed the departing trailer. My brain had an instant flash to guys on a loading dock throwing boxes at tractor trailers leaving the facility. I was so dumbfounded that I forgot to screenshot it.

I'm waiting on a letter from Lithuania from a month ago. For some reason mail from that area usually takes that long to deliver anyway, but I'm assuming longer now since Atlanta is dragging ass.

I try my best to only order things that ship through Amazon. They're the only ones who haven't let me down, yet.

It's insured. USPS let's you insure a single package up to $5,000.

UPS only up to $1000.

I've gotten several packages that went through palmetto recently. They've all been delayed but they've eventually gotten here.
UPS also covers over $1000, just insured some swarovski binos going out for $2500.

Back
Top Bottom