• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USPS - Anybody else having trouble?

What a disgrace !
We used to be the top of the chain in the US for everything….now it seems that stuff has gone downhill so bad.
My father worked for the USPS for 40+yrs…. I’m sure he would be ashamed of the crap they have become now if he was still alive.
It wasn’t much to be desired even in his day but now it is disgraceful ! What a shame

Well.....I didn't make it....it's now gone from Fairburn to Nashville....on it's way to Roswell...now that I think about it....it may be better for me that it didn't get to Palmetto....

20240406_080432.png

Well my package finally arrived/updated to a new place, Acworth ga. Well that’s a step in the right direction I suppose 😂. After traveling back and forth from Arkansas to ga about 8 freaking times. This is the first time it arrived close to me. Keep in mine, it shouldn’t have ever left Ga to begin with to go to Arkansas…

It’s bad everywhere, not just here. My buddy ships things through the St Louis hub for his business and it’s gotten so bad there that he has to put this message on his website and all of his order forms:

“Please be advised, the packages I ship go to the St. Louis distribution center which is currently backed up and struggling. Some go through quickly, while others are sitting for several days. Sometimes the tracking doesn't update until it arrives in the destination city. USPS has never lost or destroyed one of these boxes in the 3 years I've been doing this, but please know you may experience a delay.”

Well.....I didn't make it....it's now gone from Fairburn to Nashville....on it's way to Roswell...now that I think about it....it may be better for me that it didn't get to Palmetto....

View attachment 7098870
Hell palmetto is probably the one sending everyone mail across the dang country. Remember just because it’s scan doesn’t show palmetto doesn’t mean it didn’t go through there.

this JUST occurred to me....does anyone here remember when Trump, and the postmaster were trying to redo the USPS, and the ensuing flack, to the point it was halted??? I suppose this is the consequence...

Back
Top Bottom