• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USPS - Anybody else having trouble?

If it goes through the new technologically advanced Palmetto location, good luck.

And I mean that sincerely. But damn man, you are rolling the dice.

On the other hand, if you are skilled at "The Force", you're good.
Nothing technically advanced there. It's about a mile from the house and at night there are 50+ tractor trailers lined up trying to get in.

Luckily my purchase with https://www.sigguy.com/shop was relatively cheap, but long story short my package never arrived. Never even left his state. It will be a month on the 12th. Hasn’t moved since the 16th.

Reached out to him and was basically told that it was my fault for not purchasing their “shipping protection” and was basically told to get ****ed.

Since when is it my responsibility as the customer to make sure what the retailer ships gets to me? That’s like buying a candy bar at the grocery store and the cashier eats the ****ing thing in front of you and shrugs his shoulders.

I’m not paying shipping and then additional fees for you and the delivery service to do their job. I will, however, waste all of our times with a chargeback.

Luckily my purchase with https://www.sigguy.com/shop was relatively cheap, but long story short my package never arrived. Never even left his state. It will be a month on the 12th. Hasn’t moved since the 16th.

Reached out to him and was basically told that it was my fault for not purchasing their “shipping protection” and was basically told to get ****ed.

Since when is it my responsibility as the customer to make sure what the retailer ships gets to me? That’s like buying a candy bar at the grocery store and the cashier eats the ****ing thing in front of you and shrugs his shoulders.

I’m not paying shipping and then additional fees for you and the delivery service to do their job. I will, however, waste all of our times with a chargeback.
agreed!!!

I had something shipped from New York, USPS got their hands on it on the 24th of last month. It got to Fairburn, Ga Friday, then proceeded to make its way to Pensacola, Fl. Now it says my package will arrive later than expected.

I had something shipped from New York, USPS got their hands on it on the 24th of last month. It got to Fairburn, Ga Friday, then proceeded to make its way to Pensacola, Fl. Now it says my package will arrive later than expected.
You’re in for a real treat. Make sure you ask about its travels when it finally gets to you. One of my other packages did a full tour from east to west over the span of just under a month. I’ve asked to have its frequent flyer miles transferred to my account 😂

wish me luck....

20240404_084248.png

Back
Top Bottom