• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USPS - Anybody else having trouble?

Here's an interesting fact...others may dispute, however my experience....IF USPS says it was delivered eBay stands by that, and you are SCREWED...That happened to me once...I was told by eBay to take it up with USPS...yeah...right...like I'm going to do that....who do you dial....1-800-eat-sh-t

Here's an interesting fact...others may dispute, however my experience....IF USPS says it was delivered eBay stands by that, and you are SCREWED...That happened to me once...I was told by eBay to take it up with USPS...yeah...right...like I'm going to do that....who do you dial....1-800-eat-sh-t
Online...you start with a tracking#
Delivered in mailbox
Game over

Looking like UPS is sliding down the slope of “whenever delivery “. I ordered something last Thursday and got the “label created”email.

Sunday I got a text saying the package would be delivered Monday. Wow, fast.

This afternoon I got the email saying “yeah, it’s coming sometime “.

Last tracking went to “delivery date will be provided as soon as possible “.

C’est la guerre.

Finally got a package today from Leupold (cds dial) that flopped around for over a month in the usps quagmire. What makes it double bad, is that ups had it to Atlanta from Beaverton Oregon on the 3rd day.........then it just floated around for a month with zero eta updates, after it was transferred to usps and miraculously showed up this afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom