• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USPS - Anybody else having trouble?

Me and Ghost-1 Ghost-1 are at mercy of the Palmetto branch right now.

Ghost, read this thread bro, lol. Palmetto is getting everyone.

The majority of stuff I list on here is not firearms. I ship more than I meet face to face, time thing for me.

I generally don't get insurance, but anything going south for a bit might start adding it.

If you insure it, you're completely covered, but USPS has always been pretty reliable for me until lately. Sometimes late for sure, but it makes it there.

Yep me and FLGA had a deal and he shipped the item out fast and of course I was tracking it since I am not always here when the mail runs and certain things coming in I let me wife know to watch out for the mail man. If we are both gone I have my mother watch for him since she lives across the street.

Well the package was due here Feb 24th and it showed it danced between Jacksonville and Seminole distribution centers then went to Tallahassee and then supposedly came to Ochlocknee but then boom it was supposedly on it's way to it location and has since disappeared off the radar.

I always get insurance since I got burned a few years ago when I shipped something out of state and it disappeared without a trace. I had to come out of pocket to refund the buyer and it was over three hundred dollars. Down here it seems like our problems are from Jacksonville and Seminole distribution centers playing games going back and forth and even Tallahassee gets into sometimes.

I'm hoping this thing will eventually show up out of the blue but I'm not really holding my breath as I have been beating the post office up here in Ochlocknee and Thomasville and all they keep telling me is that they will look into it and let me know what they find out which I know they aren't really doing anything.

I woke up this morning and just got an automated update this to my package search requiest that I submitted back on March 10th 2024. It's saying my package has not yet been recovered but that every effort is being made to locate the item. Hell all you need to do is start in Tallahassee and see which bin it was put into and then track and follow that bin to it's final destination since it never got put in the bin to come to Ochlocknee.

My last update was Acworth,ga. My package has been all over the country and Acworth post office is where it went missing, no update since 6th. I feel sorry people who live there, do you all ever receive your mail up there?😂
We're missing a replacement bank card. I try not to use them at all.

Back
Top Bottom