• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone else get their property tax statement today?

MIne went up 74%....... :suspicious:
Hall County
As we talked today, mine went up the same, I guess. We were paying monthly, for our mortgage, insurance and taxes about $1,390.00 -- It jumped last month or so to $1,635.00 and change! I mean, in freaking countryside Hall County.... Are you kidding me!?????

As we talked today, mine went up the same, I guess. We were paying monthly, for our mortgage, insurance and taxes about $1,390.00 -- It jumped last month or so to $1,635.00 and change! I mean, in freaking countryside Hall County.... Are you kidding me!?????
That is cheap compared to Madison county.

Appeal it! I’m appealing mine. Paid $180,000 seven years ago, Floyd county says my house and land is now worth $463,000…..yeah, NO! I plan to appeal AND offer to sell it on the spot to the county for $463,000.
That's a great Idea.gif

Instead of whining why not do something about it? Contact a moving company and.....

Which are the countries that don't have taxes? At present, there are 14 tax-free countries around the world. These include Antigua and Barbuda, St. Kitts and Nevis, the United Arab Emirates, Vanuatu, Brunei, Bahrain, the Bahamas, Bermuda, the Cayman Islands, Monaco, Kuwait, Qatar, Somalia, and Western Sahara.
So when someone advocates for freedom, you suggest they move to another country. Interesting.

Back
Top Bottom