• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone had covid twice?

People are crazy running out and getting tested every time they get the sniffles.

Yes. Yes they are. It's very annoying.

It's as if the test is some kind of initiation rite, and a positive test is a successful completion of the initiation and acceptance into a "tribe". If I'm correct about this being the subconscious interpretation in the Sleepers, then that is some very POWERFUL programming right there. That idea is plugging into very ancient archetypes and rituals--no wonder it's hard for people to shake off.

I had it twice, confirmed with testing, first time Dec 2020 and second time Jan 2022. I lost smell and taste first time and have never regained it. Both times my blood pressure has jumped 20-30 points above normal. This virus is mutating like crazy and extremely contagious. I have had the flu probably every 15 years, I had this in back to back years. "They" originally claimed covid did not mutate quickly, but they were obviously wrong. I think they claimed that to further justify the vaccine.

Sorry folks but I’m having a hard time believing all this “I have had it 3 times” stuff.
First of all, most of these claims seem to be unsupported by any real test, just the person’s “feelings” about it.
Secondly, the tests being used for Covid are extremely unreliable...so basically you might have the seasonal flu and get a positive Covid test.
Our government and health care system have muddied the water so much with lies, propaganda, faulty tests, deadly treatment protocols, etc...I don’t think we will EVER know the truth about how many people have really had C19, died from it, etc.
And I don’t think it is an accident that all the confusion exists...
EDITED TO CHANGE THE YEAR TO 2021.

I had symptoms both times. First time, I was exposed by our priest, on August 27th. My husband and I both met with him, and on August 31st, we both developed symptoms. The priest ended up in the hospital a day after hubby and I developed symptoms. We all tested positive with a PCR test. I almost ended up in the hospital, and covid ravaged my body for 21 days, including fainting, 104 fever, pneumonia, etc. Hubs had it for about 10 days. Priest was in the hospital for over 3 weeks, and lost 35 pounds. I did not lose my sense of smell and/or taste, but my taste and smell did "change", including weird, odd, chemical, and downright repugnant smells and tastes.

2nd time I got it, hubs got sick on Dec 21st. I thought he had the man flu, and I told him I didn't have time for that on Christmas week. Next day he said "I know this is Covid; I recognize it!", so I sent him to get tested, and he tested positive again. 3 days later, I developed symptoms (on Christmas eve). I continued to get sicker, mostly head cold symptoms this time, and got tested (PCR test) on December 27th. Positive again. Days later I completely lost my sense of smell. I was trying to clear my nasal passages by using vicks vapor-rub, and couldn't smell it at all, even though it made my lips sting and my eyes water.

I get the skepticism; I am very skeptical of many things. But I know for an absolute, positive FACT, that both my husband and I have had symptomatic covid twice, within 4 months (September 2021, and December 2021).

I had symptoms both times. First time, I was exposed by our priest, on August 27th. My husband and I both met with him, and on August 31st, we both developed symptoms. The priest ended up in the hospital a day after hubby and I developed symptoms. We all tested positive with a PCR test. I almost ended up in the hospital, and covid ravaged my body for 21 days, including fainting, 104 fever, pneumonia, etc. Hubs had it for about 10 days. Priest was in the hospital for over 3 weeks, and lost 35 pounds. I did not lose my sense of smell and/or taste, but my taste and smell did "change", including weird, odd, chemical, and downright repugnant smells and tastes.

2nd time I got it, hubs got sick on Dec 21st. I thought he had the man flu, and I told him I didn't have time for that on Christmas week. Next day he said "I know this is Covid; I recognize it!", so I sent him to get tested, and he tested positive again. 3 days later, I developed symptoms (on Christmas eve). I continued to get sicker, mostly head cold symptoms this time, and got tested (PCR test) on December 27th. Positive again. Days later I completely lost my sense of smell. I was trying to clear my nasal passages by using vicks vapor-rub, and couldn't smell it at all, even though it made my lips sting and my eyes water.

I get the skepticism; I am very skeptical of many things. But I know for an absolute, positive FACT, that both my husband and I have had symptomatic covid twice, within 4 months (September 2020, and December 2020).
Thanks for sharing .

Prayers for your son to get over it quickly.
I've had it three times.
12/ 2019 Covid - Three and a half weeks to get over it. Thought I might not ever get well. Doctors did not know what it was maybe an upper respiratory infection gave us a Z Pack.
Never lost my taste or smell.
12/2020 Covid - Nine days to get over it felt like the flu. Tested positive nose swab.
Lost all taste and smell for a year.
12/2021 Covid - Four days to get over it felt like a cold. Tested positive nose swab.
Smell burnt smells in the house and the other night lemon on Lobster very strong makes my eyes squint.
Smell and taste come and go but I'm back to 50 % most of the time. One day take a crapper and I smell nothing, but wife complains. The next day take a crapper smells like ****!!
I just want to be whole again so I can smell and taste everything......well maybe not everything ;) :becky:
I’ve been around thousands of patients with Covid (I work in healthcare) I’ve never heard of anyone getting Covid 3 times and always in the same month. How in hell did you manage that? I wonder what the odds are.

Our families experience has been, I got it in July of 2019. Down 10 days or so, and no energy for a few weeks afterwards. No one in the house got it. Jump forward 14 months and 5 more family members in the our household come down with it. I did not get it again after being exposed to it for about 3 weeks as it went through the house. During both bouts of it in our household, my wife and two of my sons never got it. It´s possible that the boys were asymptomatic, we only tested those that felt ill. So, nine of us living under the same roof, 6 of us have had it, with no reinfection and three never showing signs if they did have it. We have had my wife´s antibodies tested twice, as we´ve tested mine. She has not antibodies, I have really strong ones 14 months after infection.
Thought I should add, no one in the house is vaccinated nor do we have plans to get vaccinated. Kids all had mild cases. Side note, our friends 19 year old daughter got the jab without letting them know. She has been sick 7 times with flu like symptoms since her jab. She has not been sick in the 10 years prior. No one else in their household has been sick. They are also using Ivermectin weekly.
Covid wasn't a "thing" until March 2020. Sure it was around before that, but not July 2019.

Covid wasn't a "thing" until March 2020. Sure it was around before that, but not July 2019.
Great point and you are right, I had it in July of 2020 not 2019. Not sure how I got that one wrong. Thanks for pointing it out. If fact I'm heading out now to get my third antibody test done. Last one in August showed really high numbers. I am trying to see how it wains over time compared to the shots that wain rapidly.

Great point and you are right, I had it in July of 2020 not 2019. Not sure how I got that on wrong. Thanks for pointing it out. If fact I'm heading out now to get my third antibody test done. Last on in August showed really high numbers. I am trying to see how it wains over time compared to the shots that wain rapidly.
I had my antibodies tested last month. Still going strong from August.

Great point and you are right, I had it in July of 2020 not 2019. Not sure how I got that on wrong. Thanks for pointing it out. If fact I'm heading out now to get my third antibody test done. Last on in August showed really high numbers. I am trying to see how it wains over time compared to the shots that wain rapidly.
Sorry I was a bit of a dick. It was an honest mistake on your part.

Back
Top Bottom