• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone had covid twice?

Sorry folks but I’m having a hard time believing all this “I have had it 3 times” stuff.
First of all, most of these claims seem to be unsupported by any real test, just the person’s “feelings” about it.
Secondly, the tests being used for Covid are extremely unreliable...so basically you might have the seasonal flu and get a positive Covid test.
Our government and health care system have muddied the water so much with lies, propaganda, faulty tests, deadly treatment protocols, etc...I don’t think we will EVER know the truth about how many people have really had C19, died from it, etc.
And I don’t think it is an accident that all the confusion exists...

Sorry folks but I’m having a hard time believing all this “I have had it 3 times” stuff.
First of all, most of these claims seem to be unsupported by any real test, just the person’s “feelings” about it.
Secondly, the tests being used for Covid are extremely unreliable...so basically you might have the seasonal flu and get a positive Covid test.
Our government and health care system have muddied the water so much with lies, propaganda, faulty tests, deadly treatment protocols, etc...I don’t think we will EVER know the truth about how many people have really had C19, died from it, etc.
I had a minor respiratory illness last February, and had a really bad stomach bug + respiratory illness last week that lasted two weeks.

Don't know what they were and don't care :lol:

People are crazy running out and getting tested every time they get the sniffles.

The only reason I went and got the nose swab test at CVS is because most of my clients on the Board of Directors are old and if you sneeze you better leave because they are going to freak out. The first two I did feel like a freight train hit me and the second time was less severe. The last one felt like a bad cold. All I know is my smell and taste are still not anywhere near 100%. I don't trust the home tests, not so sure about the swab test and definitely don't care about the goberment.... I really don't care about covid because no matter what I get if it's my time it's my time. I will probably end up being a old ass Keith Richards with a ****ty attitude before I croak :D

Sure did. Have antibodies and I've had worst hangovers than the covid both times. Wife has antibodies and never got sick. Same with my kids.

What does Remdisivir do against you?
In previous ebola studies performed by the CDC and three other agencies outside the USA, Remdisivir was deemed responsible for 53.1% of the deaths to the trial recipients. It was so deadly that it was removed from all four studies before the ebola trials were completed. Remdisivir kills your kidneys predominantly, but leads to other organ failure due to excessive water retention as the kidneys shut down.

1644593991432.png

People are crazy running out and getting tested every time they get the sniffles.
I feel like I need to be tested after reading about people getting the sniffles....

NOT!

Me and the Mrs. had two rounds of Moderna because we were planning a trip to Hawaii (damn Hawaiian Gov put a stop to that) but still, almost 2 years of COVID here in CO and while I have been around it, taken food to friends that caught it and have even (GASP) been out in public unmasked more often than masked including the gym and concerts.....I ain't seen one little touch. I feel left out.

Back
Top Bottom