• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone had covid twice?

They said I had once at the first of 21… no taste of smell felt fine….. never been tested again.. but my blood work from donating blood says I’m NON REACTIVE.. who knows
Never wore the mask except at dr appts.. then I barely wore it

In these studies I'm following outside the United States, there is something serious to consider: Some people get it and start feeling better on day 4-5 and by day 7 they think they are out of the woods. On day 8 they encounter an O2 saturation deficit, shortness of breath, and the problem is the body is having an allergic reaction to the spike protein production. Take the matter seriously. The outpatient treatments used for this reaction on day 8 - those used in countries that do not have modern healthcare facilities - includes benadryl and whole milk. I know, I know, it sounds too simple. But these two things when combined will control your body's over-reaction (an autoimmune dysfunction) and calm it down while you seek further treatment. The further treatment regimen used outside the USA includes 'mectin (a derivative of wormwood) hydroxi' as well as high doses of intravenous vitamin C as well as several other remedies - but whatever you do DON'T GET REMDISIVIR !. Remdisivir killed 53.1% of the patients given it during the Ebola studies. Granted, they also had ebola, but remdisivir was pulled from all three studies because it was causing more deaths than ebola untreated, or ebola and any other remedy attempted. It causes acute kidney failure. Then your body drowns itself.
One correction. Ivermectin is made not from wormwood, but from a bacteria discovered near a golf course in Japan. Later it was synthesized to mimic the natural avermectin from Japan.

Got it july 2020, kicked my ass for 2 full weeks. 3 months to get my lungs back to normal. Got it again the week before Christmas 2021. Sick for 2-3 days a cough for about a week.

I have only been sick (with anything) 1 time since this whole Sh*t Show started, right after Christmas 2021. 2 days of aches & fever followed by 2 weeks of sinus crud. I had the little pink line on 2 different brands of rapid tests. August 2021 blood test was negative for antibodies so I didn't have Delta or any other version previously (I took it just to see if I'd had it & no symptoms). Taking my normal annual blood tests in March to confirm the antibodies.

I have this nagging suspicion that the people getting sick with ANYTHING these days (common flu, cold virus, etc) are being told they had the newest variant of the week (Omicron, stealth-Omicron, etc) to keep the narrative & fear campaign going. Maybe what I had in December was nothing but a flu virus that's been around for 100 years. How can we trust anything coming out of the mainstream media or the gubmint, especially when Covid tests show positive for tap water? Or can show a positive test for multiple different viruses (cross reactivity).

Prayers for your son to get over it quickly.
I've had it three times.
12/ 2019 Covid - Three and a half weeks to get over it. Thought I might not ever get well. Doctors did not know what it was maybe an upper respiratory infection gave us a Z Pack.
Never lost my taste or smell.
12/2020 Covid - Nine days to get over it felt like the flu. Tested positive nose swab.
Lost all taste and smell for a year.
12/2021 Covid - Four days to get over it felt like a cold. Tested positive nose swab.
Smell burnt smells in the house and the other night lemon on Lobster very strong makes my eyes squint.
Smell and taste come and go but I'm back to 50 % most of the time. One day take a crapper and I smell nothing, but wife complains. The next day take a crapper smells like ****!!
I just want to be whole again so I can smell and taste everything......well maybe not everything ;) :becky:

I don't think we can trust the Covid test from 2020 and most of 2021. So many false positives it's ridiculous.

The Israel study shows that a confirmed second infection within the same year is extremely rare.

Back
Top Bottom