• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone paying attention to CT?

Doesn't sound like that Lt. agrees with it. But he's subject to rules and just trying to keep his job for the same reason folks are laying down arms.
I really feel the guys who are in law enforcement will just generally done as told, because if they didn't their losses would be as great as the guy who refused, was caught and convicted.

Doesn't sound like that Lt. agrees with it. But he's subject to rules and just trying to keep his job for the same reason folks are laying down arms.
I really feel the guys who are in law enforcement will just generally done as told, because if they didn't their losses would be as great as the guy who refused, was caught and convicted.

doesnt change the fact that even if they dont agree with it they are still enforcing unconstitutional laws against their neighbors

doesnt change the fact that even if they dont agree with it they are still enforcing unconstitutional laws against their neighbors

Here's the part nobody wants to hear. This law hasn't been declared unconstitutional by any court or appellate court either state or federal. Until then then if some type of enforcement is directed it's going to be up to the individuals enforcing it to make their own decisions. Just following orders will be justification for some.

I won't register a damn thing as far as anyone knows all I own is a carry permit and ammo.. And it's going to stay that way
Way to fight the power!

There will not be 'armed revolt' in CT. Whether they go door to door using those lists that don't exist or not. The odd person or two might put up armed resistance but he will be killed and his 'violent past and criminal history' will be made public and the public will be thankful. The rest will quickly fall in line when they see the price they must pay.

Back
Top Bottom