• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone paying attention to CT?

Not disagreeing with you, simply pointing out the fact that if those fine men shared the optimism you have, as well as every other American, we would still be under British rule. Heck, this is supposed to be a community of gun enthusiasts, and we can't even come together on anything.

The revolution affected everyone at the time in some fashion, this is just about a bunch of lunatic gun owners.

I'd still like to see the definition of "rendered permanently inoperable". I'm pretty sure there's not much that could make this so. Point being I'm sure there are ways to retain your weapon and restore them to operable condition in the future.

I'd still like to see the definition of "rendered permanently inoperable". I'm pretty sure there's not much that could make this so. Point being I'm sure there are ways to retain your weapon and restore them to operable condition in the future.
tumblr_lt7zovdPrn1qb6km3o1_1280.jpg

Outside the United Nations.
Yep, been right there (though that is not my picture). I was going to take a picture of me whizzing on it but figured that would kind of be counter to the whole spirit of their little statement and didn't want to cause an international event.

Yep, been right there (though that is not my picture). I was going to take a picture of me whizzing on it but figured that would kind of be counter to the whole spirit of their little statement and didn't want to cause an international event.

If you waited long enough I'm sure you could've got a pic of a homeless guy doing it.

Back
Top Bottom