• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone running the Griffin Armament AR-SOB?

Lazarus

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
39   0
Reaction score
Looking for a new buffer I came across the Griffin Armament SOB or Suppressor Optimized Buffer. I haven't been able to find too much information in terms of how it runs, real benefits, etc. Has anyone here tried it out? Wondering if its worth the $50 vs a $20 H2 from PSA.

Looking for a new buffer I came across the Griffin Armament SOB or Suppressor Optimized Buffer. I haven't been able to find too much information in terms of how it runs, real benefits, etc. Has anyone here tried it out? Wondering if its worth the $50 vs a $20 H2 from PSA.

In for info on this as well! Been looking at them myself!

There seem to be a lot of suppressed AR specialized items but few people on here have tried them out. Seems like only the WAR upper has been tested. Theres this buffer, the Snatch handle, the noveske switchblock, and the Gemtech BCG that I've been wanting to see tried out. I dont know if all that could work in harmony with each other but I wonder what the results would be if they all could.

They might all help individually but I could see where if you tried to run them all or multiple ones on an ar where it might make it not run period if unsuppressed

They might all help individually but I could see where if you tried to run them all or multiple ones on an ar where it might make it not run period if unsuppressed

Yea I can see some problems even with the suppressor if you going to run say the bcg and the buffer since they affect one another. I might give that war upper a go with a suppressor charging handle and my Seekins AGB.

Back
Top Bottom