• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone running the Griffin Armament AR-SOB?

Going to resurrect this thread. Has anyone tried out any of these products yet? I know I said I was going to try a bunch but never got around to it and now I'm looking at these same parts again. The Griffin buffer and perhaps the Gemtech BCG.

Anyone running the SNACH? I brought a Geissele handle and didnt notice any decreased gas to my face. Wondering if the SNACH was any better.

Going to resurrect this thread. Has anyone tried out any of these products yet? I know I said I was going to try a bunch but never got around to it and now I'm looking at these same parts again. The Griffin buffer and perhaps the Gemtech BCG.

Anyone running the SNACH? I brought a Geissele handle and didnt notice any decreased gas to my face. Wondering if the SNACH was any better.
Mr. Goodbar Mr. Goodbar is running the GA buffer. I'm running the gemtech bolt carrier with bcm bolt. When we shot both rifles suppressed back to back, I couldn't tell he difference in recoil but I'm running a spikes stt2 so that maybe y. He's running a LMT enhanced bolt carrier. Couldn't really tell a difference as far as gas went however they r way less gassy than a regular bolt carrier. @batoncolle can elaborate more on the LMT enhanced bolt carrier. The gemtech works as advertised. To test that theory I shot it in suppressed mode without the can on it. It fed, fired but didn't extract and eject the shell. Took it off suppressed mode and ran perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom