• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Applying for my carry permit tomorrow!

Well, its done. Hopefully get it soon. If its here in 30 days I'll be happy. They told me 30-90 days. Total cost was $80. Needed DL and BC.

Got to renew mine before the begining of May. It took Carroll County over 90 days to issue it to me in 2006. Hopefully it won't take long this time.

Got to renew mine before the begining of May. It took Carroll County over 90 days to issue it to me in 2006. Hopefully it won't take long this time.

They are no longer renewing them. You now have to go through the entire process again so give yourself plenty of time.

Well, its done. Hopefully get it soon. If its here in 30 days I'll be happy. They told me 30-90 days. Total cost was $80. Needed DL and BC.

Good for you, I got mine in aug. 2010, I tried to get it 2 years before but was turned down because I had been arrested for having a joint 18 years ago, I was not convicted for it I had a non judgment on it, but it still stopped me from getting it, well I joined Georgia carry. org and got involved, I was one of a few people that got to come before the Georgia senators and tell my story in the capital in Atlanta in 2008, well we got the law changed and I now have my rights back.

there is a bill in assembly that will make renewing not require fingerprinting again. hope it gets through, will make it really easy to renew

yes it would, i would have had mine sooner but they messed up one of my finger prints, so I had to come back and do it all over again.

Back
Top Bottom