• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR-15 pistol movement

Like I said before it wasn't a thread about the system or politics. Some of those statements were made in " wink " witt and sarcasm. I was just my take on the flood of AR pistols hitting the classifieds. The ugliness or beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. There people out there that are so petty the get so shaken by a simple post.

I'll call it like I used it......nothing more than a work around. The $200 I didn't have to spend went into training classes, ammo, optics, and lights. Any fool could see, lawful in any perspective or not, it was just a work around.

I'll call it like I used it......nothing more than a work around. The $200 I didn't have to spend went into training classes, ammo, optics, and lights. Any fool could see, lawful in any perspective or not, it was just a work around.

Just shows you how truly stupid the NFA is

I post things in a controversial way and a couple of you just get sucked right in. Call me all the names you want. Get all rilled up! I couldn't give a rats behind. You guys don't bother me on bit. I have done what set out to do. Oh by the way to your original post Jesus Christ has nothing to do with the conversation. Have a good buddy.

So your a troll? :lol: Get a hobby man life’s to short to spend time trying to waste posting “controversial things” just to get some attention

DEEA373B-0463-40B2-BE50-166DBA8B5536.jpeg

Please disarm yourself the government will protect you THE NFA REGULATION WAS FOR short barrel shotguns and rifles and PISTOLS if you give up your SBR and SBS go ahead and destroy register hand in your pistol too (sling shots bb guns knives baseball bats etc etc etc

It's been exactly 10 years since the first butt ugly sig brace came out. Everyone flipped out, ODT included, and everyone knew it was just a matter of time before the NFA reacted to companies finding a work around to bogus laws.
Everyone knew (and knows) the government will never just look at work around solutions and put their hands on their hips and say "You know what, that was smart, you got me. I'll admit that works under and falls under the current set guidelines". They go to their only play in their playbook and redefine the rules.
I really wish I could dig up all the original threads. It's pretty nuts braces turned into millions of braces being sold and dozens if not hundreds of different brace designs. You gotta love the American spirit to stay unoppressed.

Back
Top Bottom