• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR Trigger Upgrade???

Someone on here turned me on to these at the end of 2016 in one of the discussion threads. I own several AR's with them installed, great trigger feel without going crazy on the cost.

https://algdefense.com/alg-combat-trigger-act.html

the G in ALG stands for Geissele btw.
I have an alg act and I love it it is fairly heavy but without creep. I also have a rock river 2 stage in another and it breaks like glass. The alg was $40 on cyber Monday and I lucked out and got the rock river for $60 on sale. Both are worth normal price however and function perfectly.

Have a laure, it's a great 2 stage. Have an ACT and PSA EPT, can't tell them apart. Also have a velocity drop in which is a great single. With jp springs and over travel screw, the psa is about the same

ALG ACT triggers and try the different springs included to see which one you like. I run them in a lot of my AR's and never had an issue. They are not Geissele triggers, but they are not priced like them either. Good upgrade over the stock GI trigger for the money. Another trigger is PSA EPT. They are not quiet as nice of the ALG units, but if you find them for $29 they are a deal. Just remember to add taxes, S&H to what ever trigger you looking at if shipping is involved.

^^^This!^^^ The ALG ACT Trigger is, IMHO, the best "Bang For The Buck" in an AR Trigger, especially if you can find it "On Sale"...

I see a lot said about a "two stage" but I don't see anything said about a "single stage". Is there a single stage or is that just the standard milspec? What does a two stage trigger do that is different?

Back
Top Bottom