• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATF pistol brace :(

ezgif-3-cdf0e36b4d.gif

Watched a video this morning saying the atf is going door to door looking frt's... with an actual video..where the homeowner told them to pound sand unless they had a warrant...the agents acted like b**ches...and began to verbally threatened the homeowner..who was unscathed by their bully tactics

Wikipedia? lol. Funny how when I put a wiki link, everyone was like THAT'S NOT CREDIBLE BECAUSE ANY LIBERAL COULD EDIT IT. Yet here you are, using the same thing. Notice it says the ARCHITECT. And they caused 1/3 the damage in a single day, and for what? Your idiot leader said he got ripped off, didn't provide any proof, and yall still crying about it almost 2 years later. lol.

If you think Antifa burning a car is the same as breaking into a federal building with white house officials in it, you are delusional. Trump is a rich, corrupt, narcissistic, lying pos and has been his whole life. Newsflash, he was a life long Democrat and best friends with the Clintons. But because he spews hateful rhetoric that aligns with your same hateful beliefs, yall blindly support that moron. Nothing he's said has any proof. No matter how much ya'll rub your vaginas will change that.

~Wikipedia
Sources are at the bottom of every wiki page. Just because people are too lazy to check them doesn't make them invaluable. What makes them invaluable is using ****ty biased sources like Huffpost, Buzzfeed, and CNN. It's a better source of truth than the twitter lie factory that you and the other trannies live and bathe in.

~Y'all still crying about it
"Still crying about it" is holding a Nazi rally backed by red lights and marines claiming that everyone who disagrees with you is a threat to your life.

~If you think antifa burning a car...
Not that you'd understand, growing up in a white picket fence ivory tower and having **** given to you like the majority of liberals, A car, like any possession costs money, that money is derived from time spent in a person's life. When you destroy someone's property, you destroy part of their life.

~federal building full of officials...
Additionally, as a statistic, you don't understand the founding principle of this country, which is that the people we elect to run things are not "leaders" but servants, and its our job as the people they serve to keep them in line. The capital building is made of marble because its easier to clean the blood off of it when you rightfully cull the corrupt lizards inside who seek to usurp power. The 2nd amendment is the Sword of Damocles that should hang over the head of any elected official in this great country that seeks to abuse the power given to them.

~long winded TDS rambling about Trump
We know exactly what he is and isn't, and what Trump wasn't was a part of the political establishment like Nancy Pelosi. Maybe if you didn't spend half your life wearing a Che Guevara shirt, you'd know that you don't have to deify political leaders. Trump was a blunt instrument to disrupt the political establishment and statistics like yourself. YOU are the one deifying him, not us. And he has you so distracted and so afraid that y'all leap to do the exact opposite as what he says, and do things your own base disapproves of. "Defund the Police"? Most black folks want the cops around, but in standard liberal fashion, you don't care what black people think, you know better for them.

~Closing
This is ODT, not Twitter. Using the race card or calling someone racist won't work here. An you have to be the biggest narcissistic on this site. You should really check yourself or go back to armslist.

~Video of voter counter changing ballot

~Also a friendly reminder for voting in Nov
f7978b4943ed2890e2792d8c321da874ae094665fb362248b27fb99a547f3a96_1.jpg2.jpg

Maybe the Biden administration is just looking to ban braces to keep congress from passing a more badder gun control bill - MAGA LOGIC 101

That’s some of that 4d chess.

I honestly think this is a test with the braces. Free SBR’s sound awesome, until you realize that you possibly showing your cards. It’s much easier to take something that is registered and a pain to resale.

The test will be to see how many actually comply.

View attachment 4711529

Bro…let’s all be honest with ourselves. If we were on a business trip in Portland, a couple of beers deep, and this chick asked if we would vote for Biden we would all say yes. Then later that night we would smash guts and brag to our close friends without showing a picture.

Really hope this isn't
Really hope this isn't true...
“Gentlemen, this is the war room & their is no fighting in here” Dr. Strangelove 1964

Major Kong (Slim Pickens) “We’ll boys, I reckon this is it. Nuclear Combat, Time to go toe to toe with the ruskies”
1st Chief (James Earl Jones) “what happened to Major Kong ?”

Attachments

• CCF93ACC-2163-4913-95F9-B37906F742E5.png
    CCF93ACC-2163-4913-95F9-B37906F742E5.png
    321.3 KB · Views: 13
  • F4650BCA-98A3-4843-A0D8-D58A65553D56.png
    F4650BCA-98A3-4843-A0D8-D58A65553D56.png
    392.1 KB · Views: 15
~Wikipedia
Sources are at the bottom of every wiki page. Just because people are too lazy to check them doesn't make them invaluable. What makes them invaluable is using ****ty biased sources like Huffpost, Buzzfeed, and CNN. It's a better source of truth than the twitter lie factory that you and the other trannies live and bathe in.

~Y'all still crying about it
"Still crying about it" is holding a Nazi rally backed by red lights and marines claiming that everyone who disagrees with you is a threat to your life.

~If you think antifa burning a car...
Not that you'd understand, growing up in a white picket fence ivory tower and having **** given to you like the majority of liberals, A car, like any possession costs money, that money is derived from time spent in a person's life. When you destroy someone's property, you destroy part of their life.

~federal building full of officials...
Additionally, as a statistic, you don't understand the founding principle of this country, which is that the people we elect to run things are not "leaders" but servants, and its our job as the people they serve to keep them in line. The capital building is made of marble because its easier to clean the blood off of it when you rightfully cull the corrupt lizards inside who seek to usurp power. The 2nd amendment is the Sword of Damocles that should hang over the head of any elected official in this great country that seeks to abuse the power given to them.

~long winded TDS rambling about Trump
We know exactly what he is and isn't, and what Trump wasn't was a part of the political establishment like Nancy Pelosi. Maybe if you didn't spend half your life wearing a Che Guevara shirt, you'd know that you don't have to deify political leaders. Trump was a blunt instrument to disrupt the political establishment and statistics like yourself. YOU are the one deifying him, not us. And he has you so distracted and so afraid that y'all leap to do the exact opposite as what he says, and do things your own base disapproves of. "Defund the Police"? Most black folks want the cops around, but in standard liberal fashion, you don't care what black people think, you know better for them.

~Closing
This is ODT, not Twitter. Using the race card or calling someone racist won't work here. An you have to be the biggest narcissistic on this site. You should really check yourself or go back to armslist.

~Video of voter counter changing ballot

View attachment 4711529

Yet when I put a wiki link, all of you say it’s not credible.

White picket fence? Wtf are you yapping about? You have no clue. And I’m not liberal. But keep drinking the Trump kool-aid

You seem to think I’m white. I’m not. And when did I defend BLM? I didn’t. I said they’re the same as the Trump rioters. Learn to read. And don’t tell me ****. You can check my nuts.

Back
Top Bottom