• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

this is correct sir. but I am a ***** and own a number of registered sbrs and suppressors...because I am a law abiding cuck. and I want my tax stamp $$$ back. could have just waited.
110% Agreed! It's like when Liz Warren was still a candidate and bragging about the student loan forgiveness plan. Some guy showed up at a rally and asked her who was gonna return all his money that he spent on tuition. Of course they looked at him and treated him like a sucker .

11 pages deep and no one simply says "will not comply"
That's the problem. ATF agents are already on video ( in basketball shorts and T shirts needing a shave) showing up in the suburbs knocking on doors looking for FRT triggers and solvent traps. I guess it's easier than going into the ghetto in Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis etc looking for all them Glock switches.
And that's the worst part of all of it. There are tons of new gun owners just since 2020 that bought braced guns or added LEGAL braces to ARs, AKs, Shockwave Mossbergs, Scorpions etc that don't follow these forums or legal updates that are ALL in danger of being federal felons just for not knowing any better. If you ain't "Gun People" then chances are you don't keep track of the latest news in the industry or the legal end of it. Those are the poor ignorant INNOCENT schmucks that will be the first examples made . And all for photo ops and budget justification.

Wikipedia 🤣.
Oooh I see you wanted the snitty version: here's .mil:

That's the 'surface area' part of the text. They can include it in the surface area when determining whether a brace is really a 'stock'.

However they specifically say that a buffer tube isn't a brace in and of itself if it's required for the gun to function. And they show an example if allowable 'pistol' tubes' vs rifle-style tubes.

There is also text in there about using buffer tubes to mount braces on guns that don't require a buffer tube system. A no-go here because that would only be used for mounting a stock or brace.

I wish that you are right, but they have amended the definition of "rifle". A buffer tube is now a factor in the definition of a rifle. Meaning that your AR pistol is a rifle because it has a buffer tube.

1673652190101.png

That's the problem. ATF agents are already on video ( in basketball shorts and T shirts needing a shave) showing up in the suburbs knocking on doors looking for FRT triggers and solvent traps. I guess it's easier than going into the ghetto in Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis etc looking for all them Glock switches.
And that's the worst part of all of it. There are tons of new gun owners just since 2020 that bought braced guns or added LEGAL braces to ARs, AKs, Shockwave Mossbergs, Scorpions etc that don't follow these forums or legal updates that are ALL in danger of being federal felons just for not knowing any better. If you ain't "Gun People" then chances are you don't keep track of the latest news in the industry or the legal end of it. Those are the poor ignorant INNOCENT schmucks that will be the first examples made . And all for photo ops and budget justification.
There's some valuable information in this post. It's a shame that it will probably be too late for most to take heed of.

Back
Top Bottom