• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATF sending out cease and desist letter to gun group admin

Seems pretty suspect that it was "hand delivered", yet no charges...

Not to mention they pretty specifically outlined what constitutes a "dealer" in their publication earlier this week... And it hardly applies to even some of the higher volume traders here from my interpretation.

Id love to see who specifically the letter is from.

Seems pretty suspect that it was "hand delivered", yet no charges...

Not to mention they pretty specifically outlined what constitutes a "dealer" in their publication earlier this week... And it hardly applies to even some of the higher volume traders here from my interpretation.

Id love to see who specifically the letter is from.

This...

Last edited:
Looks like a good fake to me. There is a person by that name at that address, he had a house fire in Oct.

In the same County in 2005 a Kevin Gentry was arrested for identity theft and trafficking in stolen identities. Not sure it's the same person as it's a common name.

That Jan 8th date is suspicious though. That would require an agent to print the document AND drive all the way to Glasgow, about 96 miles, and I just don't think they work those types of long hours.

Not to mention that the proposed executive action hasn't been signed yet (or at least is not published on the whitehouse.gov website) it's only showing under the new executive actions section for 2016. The action once signed then becomes an executive order. Looks like a faux to me.

Not to mention that the proposed executive action hasn't been signed yet (or at least is not published on the whitehouse.gov website) it's only showing under the new executive actions section for 2016. The action once signed then becomes an executive order. Looks like a faux to me.

Unsigned EO notwithstanding, this is common (cease and desist letters) as I know some guys in GA that have received letters just like this for volume buying and selling without a license.

Back
Top Bottom