ATF sending out cease and desist letter to gun group admin

Do a search on "ATF cease and desist letter" and you will find this one is consistant. You don't see the sig block at the bottom of the letter.

You guys are up the river in more ways than one.

I have gotten official gub'ment correspondence with misspellings and grammer that would even Word on "easy" setting wouldn't pass. Of course it was from the VA so....
If you believe every bit of this I have a ocean front property I want to sell you in Oklahoma. The president put out an executive order stating it now is on the the ocean and I got a letter from the oceanography corp. Give me a few minutes and I'll write it up, I mean scan it.

"Federal firearms license". They would also refer to it as an FFL, and it should be "Federal Firearms License" since it's a proper noun. Either this is fake or they should pay their interns more.

Fake. Same exact letter with a different date as before.
Face book frenzy type hype.

I really think the public has made its opinion clear. That's why CNN did the special, the follow up commentary was decidedly pro 2nd.

Oh yeah, they will not put his birth date on it as well.

Just as it would be some kind of stupid for the poster to leave his name and DOB on a Internet posting.

The thing is this could very well be a real C&D letter sent to someone for really violating the existing law(s).

I just find it hard to believe that this is solely because he runs a FB board. Now if the only guns on the board were his... that would be a different story. At that point he's advertising a business not providing a classified-ad service.

I can't wait to see how you guys deny/spin it when Oakum Steve gets his.

www.skyshipsovercashiers.com_photos_2014_sept_helicopter3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom