• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Ridder is gonna take us all the way to the Superbowl. Guaranteed.

Ridder is going to lead us to 4 more embarrassing defeats. We are going to struggle to find a Quarterback that can lead the team. And in my amateur opinion, the defense needs to be effective in stopping the offenses that they are playing. The best way to do that is to force turnovers and sacking the Quarterback. The Falcons defense doesn't do that very often.

Ridder is going to lead us to 4 more embarrassing defeats. We are going to struggle to find a Quarterback that can lead the team. And in my amateur opinion, the defense needs to be effective in stopping the offenses that they are playing. The best way to do that is to force turnovers and sacking the Quarterback. The Falcons defense doesn't do that very often.
Once we're eliminated from the playoffs we'll win the last few games with dominance, giving false hope for next year. It's the falcons way.

And moving down in the draft.
I'm ok with that, honestly I find nothing more annoying than people who think teams should purposely lose to get draft picks. I mean sure it sounds good in theory, but if your players, coaches and staff are willing to throw games then they suck have no heart or integrity and don't deserve to benefit in the future for being bitches.

Same for benching starters once the playoffs are locked in, I hate it. Go out there and Play to win every game no matter what.

I'm ok with that, honestly I find nothing more annoying than people who think teams should purposely lose to get draft picks. I mean sure it sounds good in theory, but if your players, coaches and staff are willing to throw games then they suck have no heart or integrity and don't deserve to benefit in the future for being bitches.

Same for benching starters once the playoffs are locked in, I hate it. Go out there and Play to win every game no matter what.
I only think it matters all that much when teams are jockeying for the number 1 overall pick and there's a "can't miss" quarterback at the top of the draft. Falcons will draft in a good position to scoop up, hopefully, a solid player who can start right away.

Back
Top Bottom