• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Ridder was efficient. I only recall seeing one deep pass and it looked accurate. Should have been pass interference. He might do well next season if they can open up the playbook a little bit eventually.

Watching Steelers at Ravens, kept wondering why the Falcons have been a loser organization relatively. Realized they drafted Tak McKinley ahead of TJ Watt. Started thinking about draft classes. There’s just no way around scouting and draft strategy. Hope Falcons are on the right track now.

Watching Steelers at Ravens, kept wondering why the Falcons have been a loser organization relatively. Realized they drafted Tak McKinley ahead of TJ Watt. Started thinking about draft classes. There’s just no way around scouting and draft strategy. Hope Falcons are on the right track now.
So many of our draft choices were busts....way too many.

I know it’s not easy. Great organizations draft well year after year. Hopefully “we” can do it too. As someone who reads PFF scouting reports, I begin to think internal scouting can be overrated. Their (PFF’s) draft board is better than most team’s.
Hopefully Ridder does not turn out to be another Vic Beasley.

Back
Top Bottom