• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Same 'ol same 'ol.......

View attachment 4848312
Brand new team, he's just getting warmed up, had a great game yesterday.
FB_IMG_1666017343833.jpg

YearTeamCMP%YDSTDINTRating
2022Colts67.21,7658786.2

Warming up ??? After 14 years ?? LOL
Yeah, after 14 years he just surpassed Brett Farve in game winning drives. Matt Ryan haters are the funniest, you wanna cherry pick stats :lol:

No, he isn't the greatest QB of all time by any stretch of the imagination, but he was the best the falcons ever had by far, and he's playing very well for the colts. They'll definitely be in the mix at the end of the season.

Yeah, after 14 years he just surpassed Brett Farve in game winning drives. Matt Ryan haters are the funniest, you wanna cherry pick stats :lol:

No, he isn't the greatest QB of all time by any stretch of the imagination, but he was the best the falcons ever had by far, and he's playing very well for the colts. They'll definitely be in the mix at the end of the season.

My favorite QB that ever played for the Falcons was Steve Bartkowski. He played for the Falcons for 10 years 1975 to 1985. So that's who I grew up watching with my dad.

I hope they keep wearing the old school red helmets with the orginal Falcon logo on the side, for the rest of the season.

My favorite QB that ever played for the Falcons was Steve Bartkowski. He played for the Falcons for 10 years 1975 to 1985. So that's who I grew up watching with my dad.

I hope they keep wearing the old school red helmets with the orginal Falcon logo on the side, for the rest of the season.
The 2 minute QB.....

Back
Top Bottom