• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATLANTA, for those that love it - WELL, YOU CAN HAVE IT!

I avoid going to Atlanta. Unless I have to take someone to Emory Hospital. Fantastic doctors and the hospital is world renowned. I would not want to live in Atlanta Metro or a rural area. I have always lived in or close by a military town. Atlanta has too much congestion and rural areas have too many culturally ignorant people.

I avoid going to Atlanta. Unless I have to take someone to Emory Hospital. Fantastic doctors and the hospital is world renowned. I would not want to live in Atlanta Metro or a rural area. I have always lived in or close by a military town. Atlanta has too much congestion and rural areas have too many culturally ignorant people.
Define "culturally ignorant".

I’ve worked all over the US from 2003 thru 2018 when I hung up the travel game. My projects averaged me staying in the general area anywhere from 60 days to a year to complete. We used as much local labor and trades as possible because we always tried to keep the money in the area. I found a lot of local eatery’s and coffee shops where the I’ve been here for ever folks wined and dined and the just moved here crowd. I heard the same complaints, bitching and s**t about the government and the cesspool they lived in. So, again, different places same problems. I had to deal with the local governments on everything from permitting to roads and final CO’s to get my clients in. I can assure you, same crap different place. When you’re away from the central hub of the treated sewage further down the line the smell ain’t quite as bad but still smells.

I'd love it if the federal government was never expected to help some dumbass city built below sea level recover from the inevitable.
Or states that burn because they refuse to do anything to prevent it from turning into a giant tender box

Back
Top Bottom