• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta vs Cincinnati

How bout you wager 100 rds. of .45 ACP against my 50 rds. of .45 ACP.....since you are so sure they will win?

gasportscraze.files.wordpress.com_2013_08_78f12_keithriverscincinnatibengalsvatlantaybttyqkahh0l.jpg

Last edited:
How bout you wager 100 rds. of .45 ACP against my 50 rds. of .45 ACP.....since you are so sure they will win?

I no longer have any .45 guns and I was looking at making a wager lopsided in you favor already .45 > 9mm in $. I was trying to keep this light hearted and fun, nothing super serious amigo. when it's all said and done, it's still a game. :)

I no longer have any .45 guns and I was looking at making a wager lopsided in you favor already .45 > 9mm in $. I was trying to keep this light hearted and fun, nothing super serious amigo. when it's all said and done, it's still a game. :)

Oh, believe me I am keepin it lighthearted and fun bro...lol
I just wanna take your money....hahaha

cdn.fansided.com_wp_content_blogs.dir_44_files_2014_09_osi_ume86f6bf837c89896bb4071b6542a43a34.jpg

Who is this ridiculous guy on CBS46's pregame?

D. Orlando Ledbetter

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 7
I saw on twitter that AJ Green is out with a right toe injury and his return is questionable? Anyone else see/hear that confirm?

Back
Top Bottom