ATN Store in Sugarloaf Mills Mall

Didnt you sell me an ATN sight a while back?

Hey.... wait a minute....

(you did btw, and I still enjoy the sight, but im probably just to inexperienced to know better or to dumb to care)
No clue. I've had a lot of stuff over the years. Bought and upgraded, bought and moved on, bought and disliked, included in deal but had no use, casualty of my adhd. Whatever. Pretty sure that's why the basis of this entire forum is a buy/sell/trade section.

My first NV was an ATN. It had it's uses, but wasn't what I "needed." So, I bit the bullet and bought the real deals.

Didnt you sell me an ATN sight a while back?

Hey.... wait a minute....

(you did btw, and I still enjoy the sight, but im probably just to inexperienced to know better or to dumb to care)
No clue. I've had a lot of stuff over the years. Bought and upgraded, bought and moved on, bought and disliked, included in deal but had no use, casualty of my adhd. Whatever. Pretty sure that's why the basis of this entire forum is a buy/sell/trade section.

My first NV was an ATN. It had it's uses, but wasn't what I "needed." So, I bit the bullet and bought the real deals.
And sold, and bought, and sold

what qualifies as the ‘real deal’ In night vision? And why?

Only time I run into any trouble in any mall is when I'm looking for it. I don't let demographics scare me out of things like malls and parks....
I've been practicing this manner of living for the past 56 years. I have zero hospital visits due to "going to the wrong mall". I bet my perfect record would be thoroughly tarnished had I walked through all those places with a chip on my shoulder feeling superior to the other patrons. Just a guess.

Guys there are way better options than ATN. Ride on down to Louisville, Georgia to check out some AGM, iRay, Bering Optics, and N Vision Optics. We keep most of the thermals in stock and we can show you all of them. Plus we are hunters that can provide valuable feedback. If you decide you like one of them, we can get it zeroed before you leave. Give us a call 478-299-1467

www.southernprecisionoutdoors.com

Back
Top Bottom