ATN Store in Sugarloaf Mills Mall

did you know there is a ATN store at Sugarloaf Mills Mall? may be a good time to visit when you goto Basspro.
Interestingly they are not listed on the website for the mall. I'm a total nube for night optics, so it will definitely be worth the drive. Thanks for the info.

Guys there are way better options than ATN. Ride on down to Louisville, Georgia to check out some AGM, iRay, Bering Optics, and N Vision Optics. We keep most of the thermals in stock and we can show you all of them. Plus we are hunters that can provide valuable feedback. If you decide you like one of them, we can get it zeroed before you leave. Give us a call 478-299-1467

www.southernprecisionoutdoors.com
It would be great if each model on your web site had a corresponding video for perspective customers to view as they brows different items.

It would be great if each model on your web site had a corresponding video for perspective customers to view as they brows different items.
Great idea. May see about getting a Youtube page started to link those videos up. We've got a ton of footage from majority of the thermals on there. Give us a shout direct if you've got a certain thermal in mind.
478-299-1467

I went yesterday. Nice store 1 of everything on display and on for to play with. Very friendly people (non hunters) but sd wanting to go!! They did explain a nice option to buying from the store. Upgrade . For 2 yrs from ur purchase. If you decide to upgrade. Do it through the store. They will give u 100% of ur purchase price towards the upgrade purchase!. Thats an Awesome Deal in my opinion!!
Well, for the kinda price, I bet they won't be there in two years, I mean, almost $1,500 bucks for those things? 😲 😲 😲

Yeah, I know, I am poor - BUT, I can find a very nice one for under $400 bucks...:behindsofa:

Great idea. May see about getting a Youtube page started to link those videos up. We've got a ton of footage from majority of the thermals on there. Give us a shout direct if you've got a certain thermal in mind.
478-299-1467
Thank you, from personal experience that I would be hesitant to make a four hour round trip with a blank slate of knowledge. If you had a video library with comparable videos and brief talk about about each one, then I would do my homework. If I could do this in one place I'd definitely be somewhat knowledgeable when I arrive.

And if I may, don't give your info away on Youtube. Make a library on your website and as word spreads you'll get more traffic. That right there should get me a good discount when I'm ready.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom