• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Automatics vs. Semi-Automatics

they dont have room for 100 MILLION more criminals, one option would be to disobey en mass... just saying they cant put all gun owners in jail seeing that about 1/3 of the population live in house with a gun. If we assume that some percentage wont want to fight, then you have some number less than 100M.

If 10M people (10%) marched on DC in a peaceful way to protest anti-gun legislation, it might make a difference. Roadtrip anyone?

i dont like DC. i was there in November and i feel weird when i am not allowed to be armed.

they dont have room for 100 MILLION more criminals, one option would be to disobey en mass... just saying they cant put all gun owners in jail seeing that about 1/3 of the population live in house with a gun. If we assume that some percentage wont want to fight, then you have some number less than 100M.

If 10M people (10%) marched on DC in a peaceful way to protest anti-gun legislation, it might make a difference. Roadtrip anyone?

Ill ride with you if I get shotgun

So the correct answer would be to do as Swizterland (sp?) does and arm/train all citizens in the use/care/control of a gun?
Not saying but asking opinions. Sounds like a good thing to me but ...

So the correct answer would be to do as Swizterland (sp?) does and arm/train all citizens in the use/care/control of a gun?
Not saying but asking opinions. Sounds like a good thing to me but ...

I am down with this like 4 flat tires. If everyone owned guns, that would drive prices down tremendously. Production from factories would increase, and it would be a gun owners paradise.

I think.

Back
Top Bottom