• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

bad guy killed in shootout

Not a happy ending. He'll probably have lingering medical issues from the abdominal gunshot wounds.

Which brings up the old argument. Would the thief have just taken their money and been on his way if the victim (De caro) not pulled his own weapon?

As usual, your input brings up an old argument for me...to be honest and get an infraction or just let your remarks ignorance stand for itself...tuff, each and every time.

As usual, your input brings up an old argument for me...to be honest and get an infraction or just let your remarks ignorance stand for itself...tuff, each and every time.

You mean you don't want to trust your life and that of your wife to the benevolence of an armed robber? Possibly you could have reformed the robber and turned his life around.

You mean you don't want to trust your life and that of your wife to the benevolence of an armed robber? Possibly you could have reformed the robber and turned his life around.

LOL. After killing her old man she could have peed on herself if he tried to rape her. THEN she could have worked on that reform during the pillow talk.

or you could just argue your position in a rational manner like a grownup...

Not every robber results in murder and rape. In fact the vast majority don't. But by choosing to defend himself and reach for a weapon, he escalated the confrontation to where one person died and another one wound up in critical condition. I guess he should have been wearing his plate carrier in the shower eh?

Real life isn't hollywood action movies. Sorry for harshing your macho fantasies.

Not a happy ending. He'll probably have lingering medical issues from the abdominal gunshot wounds.

Which brings up the old argument. Would the thief have just taken their money and been on his way if the victim (De caro) not pulled his own weapon?
Article says the perp started shooting BEFORE the hero retrieved the gun.
Course I guess you would have been "happy" if the perp got away clean and then victimized more people. I think a MAN stands up to those that that victimize others. Period.

Article says the perp started shooting BEFORE the hero retrieved the gun.
Course I guess you would have been "happy" if the perp got away clean and then victimized more people. I think a MAN stands up to those that that victimize others. Period.
A man takes a shot at you it might not be a bad idea to take a shot back at em!

or you could just argue your position in a rational manner like a grownup...

Not every robber results in murder and rape. In fact the vast majority don't. But by choosing to defend himself and reach for a weapon, he escalated the confrontation to where one person died and another one wound up in critical condition. I guess he should have been wearing his plate carrier in the shower eh?

Real life isn't hollywood action movies. Sorry for harshing your macho fantasies.
Read too much of your crap to waste breath arguing with you. Nothing rational is going to change your mind and I don't want to hear the blah, blah. Somebody enters your residence(be it permanent or hotel) with a gun you kill the mother ****er. Period.

Back
Top Bottom