• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

bad guy killed in shootout

Article says the perp started shooting BEFORE the hero retrieved the gun.
Course I guess you would have been "happy" if the perp got away clean and then victimized more people. I think a MAN stands up to those that that victimize others. Period.

That's what the article said. The robber started shooting when her husband shot back. Either way, fighting back is always the answer, instead of being tied up, executed, wife raped, etc...Fortunately we'll never know. The scum is gone. He got what he deserved. Poor old fella took 3 bullets. Obviously the robber had the will to kill them.

Seriously though, Motel 6? Does that not strike anyone else as being odd? If I can't afford to put my family somewhere nicer than a Motel 6, we can't afford to travel and will just go to the park or something.

Seriously though, Motel 6? Does that not strike anyone else as being odd? If I can't afford to put my family somewhere nicer than a Motel 6, we can't afford to travel and will just go to the park or something.

Not exactly a lot of high end hotels to choose from in Albuquerque.

Article says the perp started shooting BEFORE the hero retrieved the gun.
Course I guess you would have been "happy" if the perp got away clean and then victimized more people. I think a MAN stands up to those that that victimize others. Period.

Article is unclear on that.

And I was not at all arguing that or if he should have engaged the perp. My comment was that real life isn't like the movies. Even when you "win" a gunfight, you still lose. Even if it just the BS paperwork and court testimony you have to give.

Keep it respectful guys:)

Sorry, I got another argument going elsewhere with a moron thinks people protesting the illegal invasion of the US are against immigration. Makes it hard to pretend to give a **** what which idiot is shoveling.

Back
Top Bottom