• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bad luck......

Yeah because you keep buying ****ty pumps. Who the hell cuts a hole in their vehicle to make replacing low quality parts easier the next time????????

Every mechanic who knows how to do a proper repair, that is who. The ripoff artist is the guy that charges triple to do a repetitive job. If you do not offer the customer the option, it is tantamount to theft.

50+ years in the business, including managing a dealership service dept and folks still track me down to fix their problems.

I quit believing in the tooth fairy and unicorns years ago.

This is a free country, and you are free to believe what you want.
download (3).jpeg

Doesn't Georgia have some kind of "Lemon Law"?
Used cars are covered under Ga's Fair Business Practice Act and there are circumstances where if a dealer misrepresented or made false statements a vehicle could be covered. Depends on the situation

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Every mechanic who knows how to do a proper repair, that is who. The ripoff artist is the guy that charges triple to do a repetitive job. If you do not offer the customer the option, it is tantamount to theft.

50+ years in the business, including managing a dealership service dept and folks still track me down to fix their problems.

I quit believing in the tooth fairy and unicorns years ago.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM WHAT EVER SHOP AND DEALERSHIP THIS GUY WORKED AT!

You cut trans tunnels open too, because it's easier to get to bellhousing bolts? **** might as well drill holes in valve covers because it's easier to adjust the valves.... What the hell let's chop a hole in the dash to get to the heater core......

Your nuts buddy. No mechanic that has any self worth would ever offer to cut a hole in someone's vehicle because they plan on selling that same person a below sub quality part so the next time they have to get towed in they can save a little on labor when that crap part craps out and and the new crap part can get installed for a little less.

Chillax. You are wound way too tight dude.
I’m cool as a cucumber. Just not a fan of people advocating others not taking responsibility for their own actions. That’s all. If you want to blame someone else for every problem you have in life then by all means do you but don’t spread that disease.

I’m cool as a cucumber. Just not a fan of people advocating others not taking responsibility for their own actions. That’s all. If you want to blame someone else for every problem you have in life then by all means do you but don’t spread that disease.
LOL. You don't know me at all.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM WHAT EVER SHOP AND DEALERSHIP THIS GUY WORKED AT!

You cut trans tunnels open too, because it's easier to get to bellhousing bolts? **** might as well drill holes in valve covers because it's easier to adjust the valves.... What the hell let's chop a hole in the dash to get to the heater core......

Your nuts buddy. No mechanic that has any self worth would ever offer to cut a hole in someone's vehicle because they plan on selling that same person a below sub quality part so the next time they have to get towed in they can save a little on labor when that crap part craps out and and the new crap part can get installed for a little less.

Dude, you do know that quality vehicles come from the manufacturer with factory access panels for this sort of thing, right?

Buy ford junk and you get to keep paying for poor engineering every time you take it to the shop.

Dude, you do know that quality vehicles come from the manufacturer with factory access panels for this sort of thing, right?

Buy ford junk and you get to keep paying for poor engineering every time you take it to the shop.

Yes some cars do come with an access port to get to the fuel pump. Because an engineer designed it that way. Most that have that port is due to the inability to drop the tank in a reasonable amount of time.

Not because some d-bag with a zizz wheel what's to half ass a job.

Back
Top Bottom