• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Being a douche!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Example. I stutter. as a result I learned to fight a t very early age, not barn yard brawling but organized fighting. When you attain the rank I hold some people like to use it against you and accuse you of "threatening" them. I have too much honor to threaten someone and lie about it. When you get a target on your back it's sometime hard to always watch your back.

Example. I stutter. as a result I learned to fight a t very early age, not barn yard brawling but organized fighting. When you attain the rank I hold some people like to use it against you and accuse you of "threatening" them. I have too much honor to threaten someone and lie about it. When you get a target on your back it's sometime hard to always watch your back.

Wtf?

Well son, do you stutter on the internet too? Then why do you need to blatantly break site rules? (unless they have changed, in which case I need a sham account too)

not to mention some members thinking it's funny to make of a grown man that stutters like a 3rd grader then accuse them.

Yeah, that I agree with is completely not cool. Making fun of people is something I truly detest, especially if it's something that they can not help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom