• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bengals punter just got destroyed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He may need

squeez-bacon-excerpt.jpg

Cuz I think chewing may not be an option for a while

Wife and I were just watching that. That was a wicked (legal) hit.

Legal, but cheap and unnecessary hit. Just proving yet again that the Squeelers are cheap hitting SOB's. He's a freaking punter. I can push Huber over with one hand..no need to launch yourself at a punter who isn't much of a threat and has less padding on than other players.

helmet to throat and chin ouchy... wonder if the league will look at it for targeting, they have been tough on that in the last year...

Definitely targeting in my opinion. It's technically a legal hit, but it was extremely cheap and unnecessary. I believe the NFL will change the rule about hitting kickers like they have about Quarterbacks, seeking to protect them better.

The hit is akin to taking a QB out after an int , he might be trailing the play afterwards but really does not want to make a tackle he is just running along acting like he might and BAM out cold.. From a defensive stand point even if you get a penalty it's not a bad trade off if you can take a starting QB out, doesn't make it any less dirty though..

Legal, but cheap and unnecessary hit. Just proving yet again that the Squeelers are cheap hitting SOB's. He's a freaking punter. I can push Huber over with one hand..no need to launch yourself at a punter who isn't much of a threat and has less padding on than other players.

I agree with you 100%.

My comment was not to suggest I approved of the hit, just that by the books it was legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom