Best Motorcylce Class

Atlanta777

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
172   0
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend the best place to go do the basic motorcycle class around Atlanta? The ones I look at all seem to range in price from $250-300 but just trying to see what class might be the best overall.

Took the MSF course at the Harley dealership in Tifton. We had a great instructor - the guy had crossed the country numerous times on a bike. He shared a wealth of information above and beyond the stuff in the course. Well worth the cash to gain a bit more confidence before heading out to share the road with distracted drivers....

and remember there are 2 kinds of riders,those that have been down and those that are going down.Take the MSF course,be alert at all times and keep the shiny side up.Good luck.

I took the MSF when I lived in NJ. It was a really good class and from what I understand better than the ones offered from the state. Regardless of which ever class you take you still need to practice, practice, practice. Taking a class and getting your license doesn't make you a good rider.

Back
Top Bottom