• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

People w/experience and knowledge. What are some of the best recent trucks?

I imagine, but I got the diesel for fuel economy. And it'll run on anything that resembles diesel

Mine will run on the same resemblance of diesel 😉. Fuel mileage isn't bad if I keep my foot out of it! It's had some work done to it and the 3:42s help a lot!

So I might start a new thread asking this question. But since y'all might know, what's the deal with deletes? I know theyve been cracked down on, but could I still do some deletes and just retune/assemble to pass emissions? And If I decided to use it as a farm truck, running cherry juice wouldn't have adverse affects?

So I might start a new thread asking this question. But since y'all might know, what's the deal with deletes? I know theyve been cracked down on, but could I still do some deletes and just retune/assemble to pass emissions? And If I decided to use it as a farm truck, running cherry juice wouldn't have adverse affects?
I don't know, but I wouldn't change it if it were me. I like mine just the way it is, stock. You start messing with a factory vehicle you're just asking for problems. It was designed to run and last that way. The only exception would be running on cooking oil. To start with you could save money that way. These days it would be harder to save much at all. Besides I don't drive enough to worry about it lately

I don't know, but I wouldn't change it if it were me. I like mine just the way it is, stock. You start messing with a factory vehicle you're just asking for problems. It was designed to run and last that way. The only exception would be running on cooking oil. To start with you could save money that way. These days it would be harder to save much at all. Besides I don't drive enough to worry about it lately
While I understand and agree it's a potential for disaster, there's no doubt that the egr et al systems are detrimental to the engine in comparison to not none at all.

While I understand and agree it's a potential for disaster, there's no doubt that the egr et al systems are detrimental to the engine in comparison to not none at all.
Probably nothing I'll have to worry about, but a few zr2's really piqued my interest.

Probably nothing I'll have to worry about, but a few zr2's really piqued my interest.
With these newer vehicles, I think you're better off finding one you like that is stock rather than trying to upgrade it after the fact. The older stuff before the computers you could change some things. But even then if you go too far, you just have a track car. Those vehicles aren't practical for driving in today's traffic

Back
Top Bottom