• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Biggest and Most Common Blunders Made by Preppers

He got sued by the American Dental Association.
Practicing dentistry without a license.
Lol
There have been a few reports that some Mexicans have been caught practicing Dentistry without a medical degree.

I will start it off:

1) Not getting on-going health issues resolved. For instance, I have a tooth that has started hurting about a week ago, and I have yet to get a dental appointment. To most this is not a big deal. After all if it starts being too bothersome, I can get to the dentist then.

BUT, what if a long term SHTF suddenly happened? I would be in a very bad situation with the situation getting worse over time and the options not too great.
Trying to keep something from Condensating, when we all know , that u cannot stop it! It’s like these people with more money than brains!(barn dominium’s)

I plan on getting an implant to replace that good chewing tooth. Ifs it's much more I might have him just yank and implant anything that looks like it could new a problem down the road. Of course a will get a second opinion before I let him yank a tooth if it's perfectly healthy. I can feel some sharp edges from tooth to tooth wear. So I don't know how that will play out in the long run.
The human mouth is full of bacteria, I had one that was broken kept on cutting my gums. Then infection set up, so I went and had it pulled. He said it would cost 900$ to fix it are 150$ to pull it. I said pull that mother ****** hahaha.

LOL. Yank that bastard!
Yessir. They said it would cost 3,000$ to fix all my teeth. I said I’m a working man, not a rich man there’s a difference haha, I can get a gold grill for about that price. I’m probably better off just getting false teeth, living life in pain like this is just horrible. Face has so many nerve endings and I’m not a fan of pain meds at all.

Basing food needs on a 2000 calorie/day diet. If you’re fairly sedentary, okay. But you’ll be chopping wood, hauling water, maybe digging graves. You’ll burn 2000 calories by noon or a little after.

Basing food needs on a 2000 calorie/day diet. If you’re fairly sedentary, okay. But you’ll be chopping wood, hauling water, maybe digging graves. You’ll burn 2000 calories by noon or a little after.
No shortage of squirrels around here.
I told everyone in the family once the deer runs out start getting used to squirrel skabobs.
The dogs can eat some too.

Pellet rifle can take care of that.
I can also take ground hogs and coons with it.

I live out in the woods. About 1 mile from the Blue Ridge Pkwy. I am sure they will be taking notice of anybody hunting on national Forest so I'm right smack dab in the middle of game heaven. If I get lazy I've got 200 squirrels right here around the house in about 6 groundhogs so I won't be starving anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom