• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Biggest and Most Common Blunders Made by Preppers

I live out in the woods. About 1 mile from the Blue Ridge Pkwy. I am sure they will be taking notice of anybody hunting on national Forest so I'm right smack dab in the middle of game heaven. If I get lazy I've got 200 squirrels right here around the house in about 6 groundhogs so I won't be starving anytime soon.
Yep.
Same here.
Got some traps as well to keep the noise down.
My Wife always tells me I was born 260 years too late so looks like I may be finally getting my wish in many ways soon.

most people don't have more than a few days of food...stores have about three days worth for NORMAL shopping (think snow in ga)...some people shop daily or eat out and have zero food. It is a very good idea to make your house look like all of the rest...if their windows are broken, no light, no cooking smells, etc... until after all of the non-prepared have left or died.
I'd rather stack bodies out front then take my windows out...I think the pile would indicate a change of direction for most

I saw a guy hauler 22 lb striper out of that river years ago. There's still fish in there don't for 1 minute think there isn't.
My buddy catches about 6 rainbows out of the Etowah every weekend.
He throws most of them Back cause his freezer is full of them.
I can’t eat fish otherwise I’d be all over them.

Back
Top Bottom