• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Blackhound Optics

Shrek926

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
152   0
Reaction score
So I’ve had a lot going on lately, not been on the ODT that much. That said, I’m excited to tell you guys I’ve joined the Blackhound Optics sales and marketing team. Blackhound is out of Lawrenceville Georgia, and although a new company they have been an OEM manufacturer for decades. As you look at our website, you’ll see different features that will remind you of other brands that are manufactured in the same facility.

Unlike many optics today, Blackhound comes standard with illumination, side parallax adjustment, FFP, and true MIL/MIL- MOA/MOA. Where we really stand out though is buy providing rifle ready optics. Included in every box there are mounts, bubble levels, caps, and sun shield. If you’d like to know more, or locally get one in your hands to look at... reach out to me.

https://www.blackhoundoptics.com/ogre

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy for you. Good luck!

I’m still at a full time job. I was presented this opportunity, and after testing and evaluation of the optics pre-production, found I really liked the products. Let me know if you wanna check them out. I typically keep a few with me.

I’m still at a full time job. I was presented this opportunity, and after testing and evaluation of the optics pre-production, found I really liked the products. Let me know if you wanna check them out. I typically keep a few with me.

I will have to. Good excuse to have you show me another good eating place

Reticle on the 1-8?

C2374CF8-3CBD-4F59-BA47-D3FD623F5078.png

Back
Top Bottom