• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BNIB, never fired

brittthomas

Default rank <1000 posts
Okefenokee swamp creature
27   0
Reaction score
What's up with all these new never fired guns showing up for sale the past few weeks? Are you people scared to shoot them? Can't find any ammo?

Or could it be your buying them new and are turning around and trying to sell them at a profit?:confused2:

Nah, it couldn't be that. Flipping newly bought guns with intention of making a profit without an FFL is illegal. You'd have to be crazy to do that.

:pop2:

dont know dont care, but if they have something that i want at a decent price i dont care how many days ago that the gun was on a FFL shelf..... plus as long as the intent of the purchase was to buy the gun for yourself then there is no crime with the 4473...

I have more than one that's not been fired. What if I decide to sell before I get around to firing it?

What does it matter to anyone other than a possible buyer? Good grief, what's next?

I have more than one that's not been fired. What if I decide to sell before I get around to firing it?

What does it matter to anyone other than a possible buyer? Good grief, what's next?

Just thinking about it. Of all my ARs (I may or may not have quite a few) I shoot two of them. That's right, all the others are brand new never fired and will probably stay that way for quite some time if not forever. I have a 5.45 S&W and a Bushmaster in 5.56 that I take to the range and all the others just sit in the safe except when I pull them out to add something to them or just simply look at them. I most certainly did not buy my 6920 with any intention of selling it ever, but I doubt that I will ever shoot it. Come to think of it, it may have been a waste to put a 1300 dollar optic on top of it. ;)

There are two things I am sick of lately. High prices and people complaining about high prices and how people choose to sell their property. Maybe that's three things... :confused2:

I wish people would be more descriptive in their titles so I would not click on it and read it. And btw if there is new job for Internet Sheriff, what's the pay? I might be interested. :D

Why do you care so much about what other people do especially when it has zero affect on your life?

I don't. But are you sure this doesn't affect me, you or any law abiding gun owner in the long run?

If you bought a gun with the intention of keeping it, then something else catches your eye and you want to sell the aforementioned to obtain the new one, your right. It doesn't matter.

Way touch whining going on here lately. Don't like the price? Don't buy it!

Noted. Thanks for your input.

Back
Top Bottom