• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BNIB, never fired

I didn't know we were voting and I didn't see where the OP was chastising collectors or the like. I took it as tongue-in-cheek but what do I know??

They should rename opinions to butt hurters. Cause mine certainly hurt a lot of butts tonight.

Even though it was misconstrued as an authoritive direction on what people should do with their guns. I apologize.

I see a gun I like, I buy it. Sometimes if I think its a good to great price, I might buy more than one. I have many guns, I have several that are BNIB that I haven't fired. Not afraid of firing them, but just haven't needed to, or have fired another one just like it, Guns and ammo are a good investment, very seldom do you really ever loose on a gun or ammo. especially if you take care of the gun. I very seldom sell any of my guns. But the other day, I was reading thru the Want to Buy section and saw where a ODT member was looking for a gun that has been hard to find on the shelves. I just happened to have several of them, I contacted him and sold it to him for a tad less than he could have gotten for on the shelf. I didn't care, I actually know he was Very Happy to had gotten one and I made another contact. What folks do with the guns is their business. There are alot of folks that buy them, and turn around and sell them for very high prices, so be it, If I don't like the price I won't buy it, so no skin off by back. If I want it, I buy it........ if you can get a gun that is BNIB for a great price, then you would be foolish to go out and buy the same gun that has been fired for about the same price. I like taking care of my stuff and would dare say, most of the folks on here that have guns, take care of them, Like you would do with any other investment, car, house, etc. So. that's my story and I am sticking to it.

They should rename opinions to butt hurters. Cause mine certainly hurt a lot of butts tonight.

Even though it was misconstrued as an authoritive direction on what people should do with their guns. I apologize.

I'm just giving you a hard time man. I'm sitting in a hotel room "hundreds of thousands" of miles from home with nothing to do but cruise the internet. Boredom has found me. ;)

Why do you care so much about what other people do especially when it has zero affect on your life?

That's what's caused this shortage and has an affect on all our lives... Everyone buys anything they see even thought they don't need it and then try to sell it at a profit, because of the panic. Good to remind them that it's illegal! I saw a thread here about a guy buying 3 AR's that had just come in a WarMart. I think it's all our problem when shooters can't get what they want because of this. Just my oppinion.

I'm just giving you a hard time man. I'm sitting in a hotel room "hundreds of thousands" of miles from home with nothing to do but cruise the internet. Boredom has found me. ;)

I see what you did there. I too have spent hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of nights cooped up in hotel rooms. lol

That's what's caused this shortage and has an affect on all our lives... Everyone buys anything they see even thought they don't need it and then try to sell it at a profit, because of the panic. Good to remind them that it's illegal! I saw a thread here about a guy buying 3 AR's that had just come in a WarMart. I think it's all our problem when shooters can't get what they want because of this. Just my oppinion.

hmm, last I checked the panic buying and shortage have had zero affect on me. Hold on, let me check again......yep, still sitting on a ton of guns and ammo that I had purchased BEFORE the election. Again, no affect on me. ;)

Back
Top Bottom